About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Thursday, March 6, 2008

56

Yep, yesterday was my 56th birthday and I spent it in OKC all day going from one surgeon to another. Remember way back on January 1 when I said no more surgeries!!!! I had 3 last year. Well looks like i am having 2 this year. I feel like I am not really believing it so maybe if i write it here and reread it I will get the idea that "Yep, I am having 2 operations this year"!!!!!! The good news is it isn't my back but my right ankle, and right knee [torn ACL]. Two different doctors and two different hospitals. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared to be put to sleep, not because of dying but because I already have so much scare tissue in my throat from the last 9 surgeries. Again, the good news is it isn't my back!!!!! I hope it is over before Lanie Elizabeth is born so I can help Miss Amanda out. Yes, I still called my daughter-in-love Miss. Only because I called her that when I met her and found out she was going to become a teacher. She is adorable and I love her like my own daughter......I keep forgetting she is not my daughter. I tell people that I have three daughters and three sons and three grandchildren. Really, there will be 4 with Lanie. I count Phillip as a son, and Suzy as a daughter as well as Amanda. God has blessed me soooooooooooooooooooo much and I feel sooooooooooooooo unworthy. I am trying harder to be a better mother-in-love and that is hard when you consider them your children. I am working hard on communicateing better and not giving advice that is truely not needed. Shannon has learned to say "Oh Really" and we laugh and I know that she doesn't need any advice. She doesn't hesitate to call when she really needs me. I think my abandonment issues from childhood cause me to need to be needed. I am trying to work on allowing God to take over and I just take care of me and spoil the grandbabies, not raise them. It really is that much more fun when I don't worry all the time.As usual this was just me being me and getting it in writing. Shout out to Ali and Katie bug and Liz, Hugs and Love cj

No comments: