About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Boo and a sleepover

As most of you know Boo is my oldest grandaughter [all of 6 yr.] and she is wanting a sleepover which is not a surprise to anyone. We have to have a sleepover at least twice a month or we both get out of sorts. The new part is she has made a list of 25 things to do for Friday night. I told her we would save some for Saturday and she sighed and said "Nannie, you are suppose to make a list of 25 things for Saturday". Do yall remember how OLD I am?????? Oh well, I told PawPaw he gets her from 7am until 9am Saturday morning because I need my sleep. He wanted to know if he needed a list so I said Yes, of course!!!!! He had written 3 things......make her pancakes, watch cartoons, wake up nannie! She is very good to let me sleep til a little before 9 but after that it's head um up move um out {cowboy lingo for go go go].I am soooooo glad she was in kindergarten this year because any time I wanted to go get her on a Thursday or Friday it was fine. Next year I guess I'll have to go see Miss Ella Grace and Miss Lanie Elizabeth. [13 months apart in age] I'm not getting any younger ya know. Boo is already planning for Ella to turn 5 so she can teach her about sleepovers. I hope I last that long, LOL!!!! Well, gotta run just me being me tonite. cj aka nannie

No comments: