About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am beginning to wonder

Is it me, or are yall having trouble learning computer stuff [at age 56?}or older? I have tried to start a new more mature blog [as if,LOL]any way I have been so unsucessful that I am sticking with this one for now. I think it was my favorite one anyway. I first learned how to put a picture on my site [Edward and Bella] from the Twilight series, music by Taylor Swift but don't ask me how cause I don't know!!!! When it happens I freak out and jump up and down and forget what buttons i pushed to do that particular thing. Yes, dumb luck would best describe it if you want my opinion....hey wait a minute I can blog what I want because it's Thursday. I am beginning to wonder about a lot of things as I grow uh, how should I put this, uh, nearly older than dirt. Okay not that old but for another example I got an IPOD SHUFFLE for Christmas......my daughter finally put songs on it for me in Jan. I couldn't figure out how to do it. It took her 20 minutes in all. Oh My Word...maybe i have old timers and don't know it. By the way Edward and Bella are not family and I wanted gospel music and got Taylor [I like her anyway, but seriously?]! Hey out there to all my little blogaphobics, Hey Ali and Katie bug and Liz and everyone who passes by I ask that you do one random act of kindness today. May you have a great day and be Blessed more than you ever dreamed. For OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, yesterday, today and tomorrow. God love ya, cj

No comments: