About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Saturday, February 28, 2009

IT'S ALL GOOD, YA THINK

This is just the best of all days.......LOL! I am getting over this Asthma/Bronchitis thing with the help of steriods...........ooooooooooooweeeee! I am talking a mile a minute, tying so fast I am having to redo most of this, and cleaning out a closet. Not bad since I started a 5:45 this morning, ya think????? And you drink coffee right? Oh my word, I can't slow down. Cowboy doesen't know what to do with me cause he knows [and I know I am gonna CRASH] because I only have three more pills to take. So in the meantime I am useing my new found help to get a lot done in a little time. If I didn't make myself slow down this is what the wording would look like. wkhoifhlkwjlfofsfa;lkf flf aslkfja;l hfafa ldja f al;f lkjf;al. Now if I accidently without knowing it acuteally just wrote something dirty in your language I apoligize. It's just the "roid rage" talking. Okay cowboy wants me to finish one project before it's time to take the 2nd pill of the day. He's afraid the house will turn into one big mess when I finally CRASH! LOL!!! Shout outs to Katie bug, Ali, Liz and Suzy Q Hugs and love cj aka mom, momma winn and nannie

No comments: