About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Thursday, July 17, 2008

July???????

Where has the time gone?????? Oh yes, I was in the hospital again and again and.....oh well you get the picture! I am now in physical thearpy for my right foot an ankle and will have a very important surgery August 7th. I am having a Lap Band procedure and have excepted the fact that for me this is the tool I need to help me reach a goal. I am nervous, I hate hospitals, needles, surgery.....ect! I am praying and believing that all will go well and in 1yr. I will look and feel and be healthier than I have been in years!!!!! All the kiddos were here on the 4th of July and we had a great time other than the fact that cowboys brother passed away on the 3rd of July. His funeral was on the 5th so it was good all the family was together. I just wanted to write an update so let me finish with Lanie Elizabeth is growing and is healthy and now 1 & 1/2 months old. Miss Ella Grace is 14 months old and refuses to walk [but we don't put her down enough to let her learn] LOL!!!! Jaxon is 3 and potty trained. Jalen is 6 and 1/2 and in level 4 swimming class, still loves sleepovers with nannie and going to be a first grader this year. Cowboy is working on his 39th year with THE Phone Co. and Sept. 3 will be our 37th anniversary. I love him more today than I did at 17 when I fist saw him. NO ONE WILL EVER CONVINVCE ME THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!!!![or, that God didn't send him to me!]!!!!! Love momma aka cj shout out to Ali and Katie bug

No comments: