About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Todays thoughts

Can it really be July 30th 2008 already? Am I really gonna have lap band surgery? Can Davy be 29 years old this Friday, what happened to my baby??? Can I get any more into the Twilight saga, duh????? Two more days and my final book will be in and I am afraid it won't end the way I want. Although, I am not too sure at this point how I want it to end. Why is it soooooooooo cloudy and humid and it's not raining? I wonder if the mailman forgot our house today? Boo is at 6 Flags and I miss her so much my arms ache! Am I really gonna pay $40 to have my entire house cleaned before surgery? Can I be more bored than I am right now? I am going to go work on a baby quilt for Miss Lanie Elizabeth before she finishes high school.LOL!!!! I am going to also call my mom, read my email and make my bed [maybe, after all it is 3pm]. I wonder what my life will be like after surgery? Wonder where cowboy is right at this moment? Well, that's just 2 minutes of thinking and I am tired so till next time. hugs and love momma aka cj aka nannie

No comments: