About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This is the second blog

I had the most wonderful blog ready to post and OOOOOPS somehow this computer ate it!!! Well yes it could be the person typeing but I don't think so! Anyway I wrote about the newest love in my life and that is Miss Lanie Elizabeth. Saturday cowboy and I got to hold her and love her and hold her and did I mention love her and hold her?????LOL!!! Babies are just the cuteest, sweetest, most innocent like creation ever put on this earth. I love her smiles, her coos, her spitting up all over the dress I wore, the poopie diaper i had to change [okay mabe not so much the poopie diaper] but soooooooooooooo much love wrapped into such a tiny little body. Next Miss Ella Grace entertained us with all her little 15 month old tricks. We got there at 11am and left around 3pm but it wasn't enough time, they just grow so fast. I hate missing a minute of any of my babies, whether it's Boo or Jax. Ella Grace, or Lanie. I miss my own babies even though my youngest just turned 29 on Aug.1st! I have been getting ready for yet another surgery but this time I am wanting it to happen. Lap-band surgery is this Thursday at 1pm and I would ask all friends and loved ones for your prayers. Also pray for my Zambian babies since there has been flooding as well as an outbreak of HIV and other dieases taking the lives of the babies! I will catch ya later and you are always in my heart. love cj aka momma

No comments: