About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Post Lap Band

It has been one week since surgery and since July 24th I have lost 22lbs. I am not hungry and that is new for me.......I LIKE IT !!!!!!! I wish I would have watched my weight years ago and not have to have resorted to surgery. I did in a way watch my weight...I watched it go up and up and ........ect!!!!!!Nothing taste as good as I feel right now. I pray nothing ever taste as good as this feels. I am sore, I get tired easily but hey for me a week after surgery has never felt this good! Well can't sit here all day and say how great it feels not to feel hungry but it's true for the first time in my life. Love cj aka momma aka nannie

No comments: