About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I have finished

The 4th and final book of Twilight [4 book saga] and it was W O W !!!!!!!! I had been waiting since last year to get my hands on this book and it was sooooooooo worth it 700 pages in 48 hours [okay i had to sleep some.ya think?I love the Bella and Edward love story and the books are all cliff hangers. I can't talk about any thing on line because some of my blogaphobics are not finished reading it yet!!! Shannon and I got my niece hooked and in 2 weeks sha has finished all of the first 3 books. She is sooooooooo into it!!!! The three of us are texting or calling each other a million times a day just to ooooh or oh no or not they didn't kinda of stuff. However she has to wait for the 4th book until this weekend. I couldn't wait for Shannon to deliver mine so she is bringing it to the hospital Thursday and I will bring it home and Teresa will pick it up here [provided she brings her uncle mike some food] Ha!!!!! Well, gotta go so until next time take a moment all to yourself and do something nice. love cj aka momma

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

HI! I finally found your blog again...I have bookmarked it this time! I called you yesterday to tell you that I finished the book! Talk to you soon...HOpe you're doing well! Love you!~