About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Twilight

Oh my goodness look at the picture of Edward and Bella...I put that on my blog all by myself!!!!! I called Suzanne because I got only 1/2 of the picture on one side to stay on the page and then it just came to me!!!!! I rearranged a few things and TA DA there it is in all it's beauty! For those non readers out there or those that have somehow missed out on the Vampire [teenage love]stories by Stephanie Meyer, what can I say??????Read the books a set of 3 with the 4th and final book of the set due out Aug.2 this year!!!!!! Ya can't put it down....No ya can't!!!!! At least not if you have ever been in love, lost love, regained lost love or whatever! Ya can't miss out on these books. The first movie comes out in December and Sissy and I have our tickets, Phillip and cowboy are keeping Boo and we are gonna stand in line to get in with all the 14 to 70 year olds. LOVE LOVE LOVE and not scary except for Bella, she's human. Edward is her one true love...he's a vampire......it's complicated but ooooooooooh sooooooooo worth reading. Gotta go for now. Proud of myself for getting the picture to load. hope you are too Suzy love momma aka cj

No comments: