About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I just thought I was sick

Man, I am so sick right now it is beyond words!!!!!My throat feels like there are razor blades slideing up and down. Of course this only hurts when I cough [consitantly] or swallow. Good Night Miss Maudy, I havn't been able to talk for about 6 days now, not hardly even a whisper. I have tried cough med., honey and tea, straight honey, throat lozenges[sp] and salt water gargle. Any body got any ideas? VooDoo or a doctor you can recommend? On the up side AT&T did not go on strike, PRAISE GOD!!!!!!! Cowboy will get to work but without a signed contract....that is still a great sign. This is such a lame post but I am miserable, tired of tv, can't focus to read, to sick to sew, and I needed to reach out without giving anyone my germs. Thank you for reading, passing by on your journey and if you want to complain about anything even off the wall complaining go for it on my comments. We will just get this UGLY out of our system and move on to more important things. Like shopping for bargins, shoe talk, grandbabies....etc. Hugs and Hope cj aka nannie

No comments: