About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Miss me?

Well writing about the flu just made it worse.....did I think it was done, uh, yea!!! Well, NO it wasn't... Monday I ended up in the hospital from Hell [no not the one in Lawton] but closer to 3rd world country]. I now have exassberated asthama/bronchitis with a touch of pnem./double ear infection just to roung off how swell I feel. To sick to go any further than my bed but will go on and on and on and on about how much fun I had later. Stay well, Stay out of any small country hospitals and never ever go unless you are turning blue or dead. Till later. I go to bed now. Hugs, love and Thank God for Darvacet!!!!! momma aka cj aka ect.......

No comments: