About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Friday, March 27, 2009

FLU SHOT TO GET OR NOT!

Let's just say I get the flu shot every year, and yet once again I have "A MILD CASE OF THE FLU"!!!!! The doctor assures me I would be so much worse if I hadn't recieved the shot. Oh really.....where was he Wed.nite as I rolled around on my bed, the floor, every chair I could get my fluffy little self into? Where was he when the fever was 103 degrees at 2am. Where was he when I lay on the bathroom floor begging Cowboy to "Kill me now before it gets worse".....um being the gentleman he has always been he said "Oh, let's wait till sun up you may change your mind"LOL!!!!! He never gets the flu shot, never gets the flu. He may be on to something.ya think? Do yall get flu shots? I mean yes, I have a low immune system due to Fibromyalgia,Asthma/Bronchitis and am clumsy[ wait I just threw in the clumsey part]. Okay to be honest I might fall a few times every year but I try and keep those moments on the farm. Seriouslly, Flu shot or Not to Flu shot that is the question. Not like will you marry me type question, or would you like to have an elephant sit on your head. But still an important question none the less. Okay it's time for pills,liquid, and hopefully some sleep after none for two days. Hugs and Love cj aka momma aka carla aka nannie not listed in any partifular order.LOL

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I get the flu shot every year because my work offers them - and I work around older adults - and they don't want me infecting anyone - I guess! Those are really my only reasons I have for getting it - and every year I try to decide whether I should or not. It also seems like every year the World Health Organization comes out and says that the flu shot was "wrong" - so why do I put myself through this? I am on board with you - I probably shouldn't even bother. But still ... I always get it ... and I don't know why! :)