About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am going to be 57

Yes, that is the truth! March 5th comes every year about this time and I seem to get another year gone by. It's not as bad as when I was 29 turning 30, now that was tragic for me! Why? I don't know. I just remember thinking all my young fun life was over......wait a minute. What young fun life? I was the mother of three small children, had a new house still under construction, a mud road and no gravel in the wettest spring ever for Oklahoma. My transmission had gone out on the car, we still didn't have running water after we moved in and I was turning 30. OH MY WORD, you would have thought I was late for a run-way fashion show without one of my many diamonds on, or at least a red carpet event [not as in hotel]. I was sobbing and miserable and for what....I still don't know. I threw myself into a black and white party for my 40th and celebrated it at Wally-World where I worked. I turned 50 without a blink but with a Red Hat on my head. 60 is looking better all the time and a lot closer to my goal of going home to be with The Lord. That has become one of my biggest endevars of life. Going Home. While I am still here I pray that The Lord will help me get my children and grandchildren and all those around me brought in to know and love Him like I do and more. So in the morning, I say "Hello 57, you never looked better" Happy Birthday to me and anyone out there with the same birthdate!!!! hugs and love cj aka nannie aka momma

No comments: