About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What in the Sam Hill?

Lately I have found some new blogs about healthy and very ill babies born. I have read their mothers and sometimes daddies blogs asking for prayer. I just got through reading one of my favorites "Jenna's Journey". Her baby was in NICU for a month, her husband is now sick and in the hospital. She is trying to stay strong and she believes in prayer. So what's my point? What in the Sam Hill are people thinking when they leave her a nasty comment. That is correct...a comment blameing her for her sons condition [heart]. What makes a person attack someone they don't even know in "The REAL world"? Blogging is a way to write what's going on in your life, kinda like an open heart. When I blog I write what's in my heart, I don't filter, I just write what I'm feeling and it sets me free. I love sharing about my children and grandchildren. Comments like the one Jenna recieved hurt her and it made me ANGRY. NOT MANY THINGS MAKE ME ANGRY BUT THAT MADE ME ANGRY! The person didn't even have the wa-hoos to sign their name. Unbelieveable!!!!!! I was taught that if you can't say something nice, then keep your mouth shut. In this case just move on to a blog that makes you happy. PLEASE, don't write your opinion on someones life just because you are unhappy with yourself. A Blog is getting things off your chest, or Praiseing God, or asking for prayer,and it's a quick way to share with family and friends what's new with YOU.It's better than email. Okay, all better now. Pray for Jenna and Chris and baby Brayden. It's okay that we don't know them, God does! Hugs and Love cj

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen girl! To everything you just said! I just saw your comment on Jenna's Journey. I too left comments....if you don't like what I am doing, get the F#@# off my blog! Thats how I feel! It is just so crazy...how can you attack someone on their blog...their outlet for release..their one place they can escape to everyday? and annoymously...ha...grow a pair!
Okay I am done ranting now!
Thanks for the post! I love it!
~Abigail

Claire said...

I'm with Abigail - Amen to your post!

Cxx

Carla J. Winn aka cj aka nannie said...

Thanks for your comment on Jenna Journey. I hope you will be a regular visiter on my site. You are welcome anytime. cj aka nannie, aka carla j

Carla J. Winn aka cj aka nannie said...

Thanks for the comments yall. Come back anytime. I usually just rattle about life in general but I like to keep it fairly light. Unless you read the Flu post I just wrote.LOL Hugs from Okla.