About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On The Road Again

OH MY WORD, I was on the road almost all day. I hate days like this where it's get in the car, drive, get out of the car, get in the car, drive..........see where I'm going? LOL!!!!!! I took Boo home, stopped to pick up my JC Penny order, stopped to feed Memaw and Boo, got Boo home, left memaws purse at Boos house, went back to get it, drove in breakneck traffic in NORMAN to drive the hour back home,and it took half the day. I am getting tooooooooo old for all this running around. Oh I forgot to mention.......in the morning I am driving memaw home [an hour drive] turn around and drive back home then I am picking up Jax in Tri City an hour in the opposite direction and then back home again. I need to get out my Willie Nelson cd and play "On The Road Again" over and over and .........!!!!!I am going to bed at 7 tonite, yea, right.LOL!!!! Jax, nannie is comeing to get you and we are gonna have the best, greatest, funniest sleepover of all times. Yep, my sleep will be over for one night at least because a three year old tosses and turns and flips and flops and that is why it is called a sleep over.LOL!!!!! I wouldn't change a thing, okay maybe I'd ask to be a little [a lot] younger. On the road again, YEEEEEHAAAAAAW!!!!!!

No comments: