About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Monday, March 2, 2009

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN!!!!!

I need to leave and I mean I NEED TO LEAVE MY BLOG ALONE!!!! I just lost the cutest site with music and stuff but no I just had to push one more button,,dang it....now I'm back to boring and have lost some information I had just found [accidentlly of course]. Do I seriously use two ll's on so many words? I digress. I just want to do this on my own and have proved by losing a dozen blog sites that I TRUELY NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!! However, I am on a course of doing it and by gummie bears I am gonna do it, whatever it is! I just want my site to be ya know a little softer, kinder, prettier, and someone to complain [or fix my spelling,LOL!]. Well till tommorrorrooooow [ha] I will try not to lose anything more stuff like pride and dignity for this poor little lonely blog. Hugs cj

No comments: