About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

LANIE ELIZABETH

Isn't that the most precious name ever? Yes, you reply!!!! Our newest addition to the winn family is a little girl. She is due in June and there are 46 people in Oklahoma still waiting to meet her big sister Miss Ella Grace. Babies are just the happiest news ever in my happy world. They are so new and sent from Heaven so pure and beautiful. Each one so different and so special like a snowflake. I love the name Lanie [pronounced like Lane with an ie].What a wonderful child so full of love and getting to come to earth to bless all our lives and all she has to do is get born. That's all, just be born and have hundreds of people waiting and praying and loving her. Love really is that easy and I for one love to love so color me the happiest Nannie of 4 in the whole wide world!!!! Lanie Elizabeth and Miss Ella Grace we are gonna have a big ol party this summer to welcome you both to the Oklahoma side of life. [I secretly wish I could also introduce you to the Arkansas side] but that's a whole nuther world.HA!!!!! Please every one who passes by this blog, take a moment to pray for the safety of my daughter-in-love and our new baby Lanie, or just spend a moment thinking of a happy thought for your self. Thanks for passing by, Hugs and Love to all and a shout out to Ali and Katie bug

No comments: