About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Monday, January 21, 2008

Oh My Word

I am losing my immune system....how can that be? I have lost car keys, check book, clothes and pets and possibly my mind from time to time but how do you lose an immune system? NO I DO NOT HAVE AIDS !!!!! The doctor can't explain it but my test came back as almost nil, nada, neyt,[neyt is Russian]. Okay forget the Russian word for not happening but have you ever heard of anything so bezarrrrrrrr. Yes Ali that is spelled wrong but u get the drift. If not email me as usual and we will talk.HA!!! I just got through having Whooping Cough in Nov. [had it in 2005 also]and now I am getting over a Staph infection of the stomach lineing. Who gets that??? Me of course. What was my new year resolution.....well it was to stay out of the E.R or Hospital for at least the first 6 months of 2008. So far, so good. Oh My Word, I could be a poster girl/woman for any number of dieases and some not even thought of yet. Bear with me here...let's review. I have had a broken arm, been locked in a ice box on a back porch in 1954, I have been in 3 car wrecks [none my fault, one head on],have had 5 back surgeries, had pnemonia [spelled incorrectly]. I have had a cancer tumor behind my right eye that turned out to be not cancer. I have had knee surgery three times on same knee and yet they missed that I had a torn ACL. I have a flu shot every year and still manange to get the flu every year. I am told by the doctor that I had somewhere in time the German Measles[ those I remember] plus the regular measles. I had chicken pocks but only about 1/2 a dozen so I have been told to avoid any children that have them. I now have chronic bronchitis and if I am lucky the pain in my right big toe is gout. LOL...LOL...ROTFL!!!!! No wonder I am afraid of lightening. Okay some of those don't have anything to do with immune system and I forgot to mention I have been carjacked, my point is......well my point is....I don't have a point. I am just freaked out by an immune system that is going whacko...[WHACKO,A SHOUTHERN TERM FOR CRAZY]. Oh well it could be worse, I guess! Hugs and Love from a woman in a bubble somewhere in OKLA! LOL LOL LOL cj

No comments: