About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Friday, January 18, 2008

Yikes

New word....Ha! Let's see, where am I? Oh yea, I lost my old blog spot. That's okay I like my new one better. Yesterday was a shocking day to say the least. Our oldest son Joseph [Joey to me]and wife got robbed at their home. Someone or more, kicked in the front door while they were at work and stole their 52 in. t.v. They had saved forever to get it, their movies, Jaxons movies, all the movies and the x box, controls, any jewlery left in the living room and the feeling of being safe. I hate that but like Joey said "Mom we are safe and things can be replaced"!! By the way I was suppose to be there keeping Jax and his friend Danny both 3 years old. I have a gun permit and keep a gun in my purse at all times. I would have shot them dead probably and I thank God I wasn't able to be there. I have often wondered if i could shoot a live person and the answer is yes. Not to kill unless my grandbabies or self or cowboy is in danger. I have practiced and am really good but I still would have hated to take a life. It took an hour for the police to get there after my son called it in.....so what does that say????? Ha.....a side of me you guys didn't know I bet! All three of our kids grew up around guns, have been taught gun saftey and we keep all guns locked up while we have company, be it family or friends. Cowboy and I go shooting since we live on 20 acres [which on a happy note, this land and house will be paid off this March]!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO as Ali would say. Well gotta go greet my cowboy at the front door, been doing that for 37 years this Sept.3 and plan on doing that for a few years more, Lord willing! Hugs and Love to all, cj aka nannie aka ethel aka carla [and maybe Annie Oakley]NOT!!!!!

No comments: