About Me

My photo
I have an on going love story with my cowboy of 38 years and when I die I am moving to Heaven so all my friends and family know where I am! Acts 2:38

Friday, January 25, 2008

Weight Watchers

I did it...I finally did it! I joined Weight Watchers on line and am loving it. No more meetings unless I want to go, but lots [or should I say tons] of information, success stories, recipes, and place to write down what I am having for a meal. This is where it gets really good...it calculates your points for you. It has a chat room or rooms that is secure and goes from needing to lose 10lbs to over 200lbs. This is my year to finally get the job done. Last year I wore a cast on my right leg, knee to toe for a achilletendinitis [that may be two words] anyway it is finally getting better. Two years ago I was walking 5 miles a day...dropped to nothing last year and packed on way too much weight to be comfortable sharing. I know, I can hear you Ali, but sissy you share everything. NOT THIS TIME...I am mortafied, horrified, and angery for letting myself get this heavy. However, with lots of prayer, my new thyroid medication and walking I am gonna suprise even me!LOL!!! If anyone passing through today and needs some inspiration then just comment to your little hearts content! I've been on diets since I was 15 years old and now I am not dieting. Weight Watchers is a life change. We can all get through this so email if you r not comfortable commenting on the blog. To all my little regular blogaphobics, see ya on the email later! Love and Hugs to all who pass by.Psalms 100:1-5 shout out to Katie bug and Liz [long time no hear from yall].

No comments: